Attention, new rules are in effect!
- One must have at least one render-hour balance to start an order.
- One must have at least one render-hour balance to start rendering of one image.
- Successfully completed render is bought automatically (Balance is withdrawn automatically for each successfully completed render)..
- When balance becomes less than zero, a render is blocked.
- Balance charging price is changed.
- Render-hour price is changed (render becomes cheaper)!
- User rating system for order queue management is under development.
- In case of animation, balance is withdrawn automatically for each tenth frame. A user may buy render of the whole animation by paying for it at once.
If you have any questions, ask our support team.
Unfortunately, we have to change the service rules because of the users, who:
- Forget about their orders.
- Submit 10 similar orders simultaneously and don’t cancel old ones.
- Send animations with huge number of frames.
- Set extremely high rendering settings (small image rendering is estimated to weeks).